Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged By Dinisha (:

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: cheryl
Date Of Birth: 24th september
Current status: In a Relationship
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Righty or lefty: Righty

Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: I am afraid of the insects !
My Weaknesses: exams !
My Perfect Pizza: Hawaian (sry if wrong spelling).

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up: i miss HIM. :)
My bedtime: 2am - 5.45am
My most missed memory: HOLIDAYS.

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King: McD, forever.
Single or Grouped Dates: Single !
Adidas Or Nike: Nike of cause !
Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanila: chocolate !.
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino.

Layer 5: Do You
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: erm not really ?.
Take a Shower: like DUH.
Have a crush: No WAY already in a relationship.
Think You've Been In Love: yeahh !
Go to School: . love going SCHOOl
Want to get married: of cause . with the wan i LOVE ?
Believe in Yourself: yesshh (:


Layer 6: In the Past
Alcohol: Ya of course. who doesnt ?=X
Gone To The Mall: like DUh YEAHh !
Been On Stage: yeap ! for SURE XD
Eaten Sushi: yes .
Dyed your hair: erm yahh ?


Layer 7: Have you ever
Played A Stripping Game: No WAY !.
Changed who you were to fit in: dont recall anything ?.

Layer 8: Age you are hoping...
To be married: 26-29

Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Colour: Light brown, blue
Best Hair Colour: Original hair colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short!!
Best Height: 1.75mi tink . cause i'm SHORT
Attitude: not too CHILDISH ? mature thinking .

Layer 10: What Were You Doing...
A Minute Ago: Doing this?
An Hour Ago: online XD
4-5 Hours Ago: tuition ? (:
1 Month Ago: FORGOT totally !
Year Ago: seriously . dont ring a bell ?

Layer 11: Finish the Sentences:
I love: my family.
I feel: he loves me ?
I hate: liars , bitches , spammers!
I hide: nothing ?
I miss: everything in the past.
I need: more money.
I want: to be rich. :)


Layer 12: Tagging 5 people...
JoLeen
Katherine
Yewwing
xin yan
janice

No comments: