Wednesday, October 22, 2008

`Tagged By Ashwin Assokan`




1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

1) I'm a HORRIBLE chef .
2) I hate BOOKs .
3) I'm LAZy .
4) My friends are crazy but i love them .
5) I hate guys which are seriously SHORT .
6) I never love eating vegetables .
7) Hate table tennis .
8) Addicted to the comp .
9) Hates "LALA" girls or guys .
10) I love SUSHI .
11) Dont like using chopsticks .
12) I hate people who are boring .
13) I love oldies songs .
14) Hate jerks .
15) I wanna sleep !


10 people to be tagged are

- Ong JoLeen
- Jessica Lee
- Daniel Lee Yong Xin
- Kimberly Chan
- JLoh
- Veronica
- Lim Jo Ee
- Aaron Loh
- Warren Justin Chan
- New Su Shern

No comments: