Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas eve (:

`Christmas eve (:



went out with cousin[shinna and jinny] their friends clifford and one more friend . `dont knw how to spell ze name ` sorry !
started off i went to my cousin's hse in bu around 10 something . thn waited for their mum to came back which was my aunty , to fetch us to ou . so we reached there about 11 something 12 like that meet up with their friends and off we go to makan . we went to eat shabu shabu . after eating we went for our movie which was at 2.30 i think we watched Beverly Hills chihuahua . after movie we went chirstmas shopping . i bought a wallet for someone . meet him up at the new wing to pass him his present . then me and my cousins went to pizza hut for dinner . thn he called me and told me to come out awhile . he gave me the sweeetteesssttt present ever ! soft toy from paul frank . thankss so MUCH ! i wass so hapyyy ! lols . anyways . let the pictures do the talking kayy ! . sorry for the late update too yeahh !


The monkeyy soft toyy he gave me (:


ily <3

will update soon !

No comments: