Wednesday, January 28, 2009

`HAPPY CNY (: `


HAPPY CHINESE MOO MOO YEAR !

okayy as usual first day of new year like old chinese tradition we have to "cham cha"
to the older ones for angpau so yea . hahaha . then after all those went to the temple , thn my daddy's side grandma . after tht went to eat lunch in a vegetarian shop cause it was vege day !!which i hate most . thn headed back home all my aunties and uncles came visiting bcause my grandma was staying in my place (: my 1st anuty , 5th aunty and 6th aunty family came . after all those it was already evening with all the chitchat and blablabla . at night me and my 1st aunt family had dinner together and my place . the food was yummy !!! so yea . and i was forced to wear skirt which i love most NOT ! use to like laa but now dont really wear skirt edi . so yea . will keep updates soon ! sorry for the late update tho . didnt have the time (:
here are some pictures !

`The Cousins``My Family`

No comments: