Thursday, February 19, 2009

thanks for everything <3

dear readers sorry for not updating ,
have loads of homework to finish up .
so yeah . i shall just make it short and easy



`EdwardChan`
Picture of the Day (:

` went izzi
` had lunch with edwardchan (:
` force to eat cabonara !
` then later went to starbucks
` stoned there for like 3 to 4 hours
` waitted for terrence to finish work
` came out frm starbucks
` meet him outside izzi
` went to "amour" to look for my mum
` then mum and terrence went yuncha
` me and edward went starbucks AGAIN !
` stone till 7 plus
` then i fell asleep
` after that while walking ,
` saw my classmates .
` he walked me bck to tuition
` thn he sat cab home
` after tuition at 10pm
` meet up with my mum
` terrence in the car
` they have been talking since evening
` then mum send him home
` off we went home too (:

the end !!

No comments: