Friday, February 27, 2009

Wisnu ` Nothing Left Of Me

waiting for your text every nite ,
till i fall asleep ,
staying up late hoping you would call ,
skipped school for 5 days ,
i'm falling sick badly

i know you care for me ,
but is this how ?
the way you prove to me ?
i dont know how
i dont know what i can do

at least a text telling me you're home
i'll be least happy to hear ,
but recieving a text at 4 in the morning
i'll still be happy recieve it

my stomach aches
since the day i sacrifice cooking for you
not blaming you
is just to show you
how much you mean to me

i just hope you really know
what are you doing
i hope you just know
how important you are to me
i just want you to know
i can't afford to lose you

you mean alot to me
everyday , every minute , and every second
most importantly
my life ,
i can't bare with lies ,
i just hope you're not playing with the feelings
that i have for you
if you are
please do let me know ,
i dont want to get hurt no more



THE END

No comments: