Saturday, February 21, 2009

`Slumdog Millionare`

`Slumdog Millionare`


got woke up early in the morning around 8 something gonna 9 .
cause i had tuition at 10 . so yeah .
then shower and ate breakfast off to tuition .
first time i was earlier then JAN ! lols .
after that finished tuition at 12 (:
off to ou , didnt wanted to go alrdy .
cause KIM darls never comfirm with me ytd nite .
so yeah she text me and say most prob can go .
so i ma okay lorh . told my mother and she went ou together with me (:
got a parking went to GSC to meet kim up
que up for movie ticks . mum went to watched kungfu cheefs
me & kim bought tickets for Slumdog Millionare
so our movie started at 1.55 we went eat at yippie cup first
i had fish&chips . and honeydewMT
then off we went to movie, finished movie about 4 smthng (:
went toilet and CAMWHORED !
as usual us . bugged kim to take picture . hahahaha .
went to Gelato to eat iceCREAM ! chocolate (: yums ~
then went back up to the GSC to meet my mum
after tht she was hungry so pergi aunty anne's she got smthng there
after tht i had to ciao so kim went to the taxi stand herself .
sorry for leaving you !! hahahaha . that's all home now (:
before that i got screwed by my MUM @!! like shit .
for some reasons laa . only kim knows so yeah (:

pictures for now xD [edited by kimmy]




No comments: