Wednesday, March 11, 2009

` bitch effing get out of my life !! `

hey gal !
you dont knw me , dont effing talk shit crap bout me
look at yourself ! have you ever look in a mirror pls .
the whole gang of yours even bitch about you
you try stealing ppl's boy and say you didn't ?
wtheck man ! thanks god the boy didn't went for you
in the end , for god sakes dont ever judge ppl .
thinking you can get any "GUYS " you want ?
with a snap of your fingers ? please laah .
DREAM on gal . you were with like 4 guys at one go ?
try bullshitting to my cousin that you were single ?
please babe ! that dont work on him , asked him for num on the first day you met?
c'mon gal ! have some dignity for yourself !
try kissing him , when you knw he doesn't like you ?
WOW ! i didn't knw that you were a slut man .
don't act so cheap , have some price of yourself
knowing my cousin have a girl , and you're still pushing it so much !
hey woman ! are you that despo ? chillax laah .
and now what ??!??!? you EFFING wanna take my boy ?
please , get your effing ass out of my life !
beyatch ! please , dont try destroying ppl's realtionship ,
try taking care of your own , what goes around comes around !
leave me alone !! you bitch !
you know who you effing are ! get LOST !


sorry for the vulgarities,
don't mind ya ! sorry ! will update soon (:



xoxo cheryl (:

No comments: