Sunday, March 29, 2009

HOSPITAL ! =/

heys , so yeah i guess alot ppl heard i've been admitted .
and yes indeed . to assunta hospital on the tuesday night
24 th march 2009 . i didn't go school on that day cause wasn't feeling well .
and had to finish up some sejarah work . was in boyfriend's place
from 2 something till 6 , then about 6 plus in the evening
mum came to boyfriend's place to fetch me to dinner with bengkang .
so off we went to ambank and picked him up . my face was so pale .
you're like seeing a ghost =X then he touched my forehead and told my mum i had fever
so went to tmn tun to eat . i ate porridge and didn't finish it as usual me .
so yeah went to doctor cheah after that to check . cause my stomach had been
having the same pain for quite some time already . so doctor checked and said
mos prob i have apendics . which i got a shock of my life so did my mum .
so he said have to admit in the hospital tht night itself . so yeah .
my mum was OhMyGod ! cause like she has already enough stress with work
now got such thiing obviously she'll be worst .
then on the way fetching bengkang home , my mum drove effing fast .
she was like so "kan chiong" almost accident . bengkang keep advising her
telling her ntg to worry dont so stress and drive so fast . and i was like yeah .
alot of my friends sit her car say she drive damn fast also .
so after dropping bengkang bck we went bck home .
waited for my mum to shower and all and off we went together with my daddy .
so we went to the assunta hospital and did some check up and yeah
it was comfirm apendics . so sadly i had to be admitted since then .
first they took my blood and put me on drip which hurts badly .
and was on the wheelchair and up to my ward .
i was staying in mawar ward , level4 room8 , bed4 .
i didnt eat anything on that day itself so yeah .
the doctors said i had to fast as well . can't eat anything .
after checking with the doctor tht i was recommended to .
Dr something (forgot his name =/). after fasting about 2 or 3 days i had to do the operation .
on the day of operation , i was so scared . seriously , i did cry of cause .
and needed my mum to accompany me awhile . then i was on the bed
in the icu tht time . untill when i really had to let my mum go ,
i was push in to the operation room . the shift me from the bed to the whatever you called
it whn in the operation room de . so yeah i see the operation lights the spotlights are like
so huge !! it gave me a fright . then i rmbering the doctor and surgeon were making
some funny jokes and next thing you knw i;m gone .when i woke up i was in the observation
room , my eyesight was so blurr like ohmygod i cant really see . i saw one of the surgeon there
i asked the operation done alrdy , she was like yeah finish edi . then i kept saying i wanna
see my mum . thn they were like yeah hold on she's in the ward . so then they pushed me bck
to the ward i saw my sister & her boyf there . that time my whole body was like no strenght
at all . whole body like cannot do anything . i only manage to bring my hand up to hold my mum awhile , next thing i doze off . the next morning i woke up , i felt so much better
can talk will energy and all already . but at that time i still cant eat anything yet .
other thn "sips of h20" so yeah . thn tht night Gabriel Chan & Edward Chan(boyfriend) came to visit . gabe was suppose to come alone thn like he knws i wanna see ed so yeah he brought ed too . hahaha . THANKS GABE ! so yeah tht was the night i first time seeing GABE in the goodyy goodyy boy LOOK . hahaha . lols . yeah he was wearing spec , never spick his hair , his clothes was so simple till i hardly can regonise . it was funny seeing him like that . the lepak till quite late around 11 plus only the went bck . the next day Richmond & aiLin came to visit me in the afternoon evening . they came around 2 smthng and left at 4 cause they had german class at 4.30 . THANKS richmond for the magazines and poker cards . and thanks ailin for coming too (: after tht spent my day sleeping reading magazines and resting . and tht day bengkang was suppose to come but he kept saying he was busy so nvm lor . i didnt ask him to come . thn whn i was on the phone with ed . my mum texted me and said bengkang was there . he did give a a wonderful suprise laah . thanks loads . (: he stayed till late night too . later at night my mum said call gabe to come laah if he can . cause i was seriously bored at tht time . so
i called him . he said can lor at last but my mum paid for the taxi fare go and back and dinner
too cause he was broke and gabe brought edward as well . cause he knws i wanna see him .
i'm so sorry boy you were so tired still called you to come . so yeah they came bengkang was alrdy there tht time . so yeah the atmosphere that time was super supeer awkward .
but in the end gabe layan bengkang only laah . cause ed didnt talk much and i dont think he has anything to talk with him so yeah . if gabe didnt layan bengkang i bet he'll be talking to walls at tht time . so yeah we talk until like ran out of topic i rmbed i had poker cards so i told gabe
he was like WTF ! why never say earlier . so yeah we played " cho dai di " that night till 10 smthng 11 the guard came to halu edi . cause it's pass visiting hour . so yeah . kissed boyf goodbye they ciao-ed . after tht i went to bed lor . that's all . the next day was saturday already .
the day that i'll be discharge , so yeah as usual they wont let us go home in the morning de . altho
doctor came to check on the around afternoon . so my mum went to do the payment and all .
the whole thing including operation cost like thousands but idk how much. so yeah .
delayy all the payment shit thing went home in the evening . remove my drip . thn i changed and went home . so yeah on the way mum say eat early dinner first wor thn only go bck .
went to esquire kitchen to eat thn headed home ate the medicine thn i went to bed .
so yeah that's all for now my stay in the hospital .
oh oh oh ! and whn i was on drip on my left hand it got swallon thn i had to change hand
i had to resite to the right hand . now i see needle i wanna RUN AWAY !
lols . and HOSPITAL FOOD sucks so badly !!
so yeah the end (:
i'll update afew pictures soon .


xoxo cheryl (:

No comments: