Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i'll be hurt definately , but time will heal me


dear readers sorry haven been updating much . been busy lately so yeah .
nothing much happen . just normal stuff .




everyday passes by ,
i dont know what to think anymore
it's becoming more coplicated
day by day ,
is this how it is suppose to be ?
i never knew how hard this could be
seeing you is more thn enough
but things seem to have changed
the way you talk
the way you texted
everything is no longer the same
last time you ever called me with sweet names
was right after my operation .
friends are telling me
how could i possibly put up with this kind of situation
i know it's hard but i made a promise to myself
that i'll wait , till the day you tell me
you have no feelings and no hope .
maybe that's when i should let go .
you're just an ordinary guy .
yes i know that but ,
i love the way you are
i like the way you care
i miss the moments we had
you're sweet and kindness are much memorable memories
it will never fade because you're in my heart
i need to know whether do you or do you not ?
don't keep me hanging ,
as you know how much i love you
and how much i would sacrifice for you .
just tell me truth ,better then covering it up
i'll be hurt definately , but time past i'll heal slowly
time by time ,
it's always better to know early then late .
i think i can bare with the truth now
let me know , dont hide it anymore .
i'll miss you dearly , sure i will .
but what more i can do if we're just not meant to be .
you've changed me and teach me to be a better person
thanks alot . very much .
all i can say for now is .
iloveyousodamnfckingmuch eczh .

let me know the truth .

No comments: