Monday, May 25, 2009

i'm lost :(

i wonder am i really lost ?
i dont know , why do i have to go through this
everytime i found someone .
is every guy in the world the same ?
you could use words to say to tell me
you could comfort me and make me feel better
actions always speaks louder then words .
when someting good happens next thing you know
someting bad will happen .
memories are meant to be kept .
i dont know choosing you will i ever regret ?
always after making ym desicion , my mum will come in
the picture and start pressuring me again .
ive made my decision then ppl keep telling me stuff
polluting my mind , and i'll have second thoughts .
i know , if you dont like nor care about me
you wouldn't even bother coming to see me ,
coming to fetch me here and there ,
letting me stay over and more .
i know all those i knew you for a month now .
like i said to you before , my past are all exactly the same
i really can't bare with it , if it really happen again
what ive been through is more then you
although i knew you've been through depression before
mine could be alot more worst .
show me make me feel secure please .
not that im asking for anything .
if you plan to play me out just leave ,
not that im saying you are .
you just know better yourself
i love you and i really do .
just hope you know that , what i said is true and i mean it
i would never want to make the mistake ive made before

you know who you are
i love you <3

No comments: