Sunday, May 17, 2009

` you backoff bitch `

BITCH ! ,
have you ever look yourself in a mirror ?
you effing dump him for a guy that you're with now
and now you effing wanna go back for syl ?!?!!
please lah . look at yourself first before saying bad stuff about ppl
shit you lah . fucking dont know who the hell am i .
you fucking wanna talk bad shit thing about me .
i haven even say a fucking word about you man .
cause i dont even know who the fuck you are .
i dont even know who the hell are you man .
started off with facebook "friends for sale"
you kept buying him , keep fighting for him in fb .
do you know i plan to give up and not buy him ?
he was the one who went in and buy himself .
altho i wanted him badly , but why fight man .
then you fucking wanna call me BITCH !?
i fucking never call you names also man .
seriously dont mess with me .
mess with me if you can , you'll R.I.P :D
eh bitch !
seriously man i dont wanna fight over this la .
stop fucking bitching behind my fucking back .
then thats it la . i wont fucking care anymore .
just FYI he dont like you anymore ! dont fucking put words in his mouth
saying his happy seeing you jealous ? use your fucking brains la .
i'll forget about all the shit you say about me behind my back man .
just fucking stop all your shit lah . i didnt say a shit about you .
so just get fucking get a life and stop all this shit .

he dont like you , thats it alrights ?
dont fucking give anymore hope to yourself .


ilysdfm <3

No comments: