Friday, July 24, 2009

a girl with a broken heart

I'm confused



i'm feeling things change day by day
why must this happen to me ?
have i did anything wrong , ever .
i'm sorry if i did offended you
in anyway , im sorry .
the day is tommorow , i do hope for the better
you should know that better than i do
i really hope tommorow won't be the day
that i'll have my tears rolling down my cheek again .


sinyoongliung ♥
you know i love you
deep down inside no words
can describe the love and feeling i have for you
don't be with the person you want to be with ,
but be with the person that you can't live without (:
together we'll have a future & overcalm our problems .
you've change my world upside down
my sorrows has turn to joy .


bi ♥
ily`imy`iny`iwy`
520`1314`3344







my head is spinning round
just hope for the best to come

No comments: