Saturday, July 25, 2009

happy anniversary dear (:


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :D
went ou for dinner , with my mum , dad , sister and sis boyf
to celebrate my mum's early dinner celebration (:
so boyf came along cause mummy called him too .
then went to Jack'sPlace to have dinner .
After that we went window shopping .
mum&dad walk themself , sister &her boyf went themself
&
me and boyfriend went alone too (:
after walking until around 10 something .
my parents wanted to go home edi .
so yeah boyf accompanied me to ground floor .
meet mum and dad off he went back .
his meeting his friends at pelangi for pool . ;p
then my parents was seeing cars . :D
daddy plans to buy a a hyundai simedarby weee~
so yeah after seeing cars off we left for home .
drop my daddy back , mum wanted to see how's edward doing
so she drop by his place to "visit" him .
then until 11 plus we went back home .




sinyoongliung <3
thanks for being so understanding all this while .
being by my side when i need someone .
we share our secrets and problems together .
and overcalm it together ,
being with you is the happiest thing that could ever happen to me.
im lucky to have you in my life .
love you loads dear :D


`bought dear a couple handphone chain`
`and my photoshoot photo's`

No comments: