Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the chaotuutts : )

`the CHAOtuts : )

My friends , beloved friends . For once I've actually felt that I've been appreciated by friends . Never once I felt this way . I've always been betrayed by the ones I trusted most before . But now I'm glad I have them :) Yes maybe I do not know them well enough yet , But so far they've been an awesome friend guiding me all this way . They LOVE me & I LOVE them too :)
First of all , Yong JunYi `Mickey WanSean , & Cookies :)
These 3 friends of mine , they have never neglected me in anyways . Anywhere or shall I say Everywhere they plan to go , or anyhow any functions they will sure definitely call me along :) They will never leave me out , 4 of us will always call each other out when we have any plans going on :) yumcha session , outings , movie , & shopping spree . I'm really glad for knowing them i've never regretted since the day I know them until now . When I have my difficulties in my problem , whether it's love crisis or family crisis or friend crisis , they are ALWAYS there for me by my side when I need them most . A shoulder to cry on , & they'll put a smile :) on my face !

As times goes by , we will get to know each other better & more :) That's when we build our friendship more , :) I hope that this friendship will never end . You are the BEST .

FriendsForever , aii ni men ai dao baooo <3


Love ,
CherylTehShuYing :)

No comments: