Wednesday, December 1, 2010

`the latest me : )


`The ctsy aka CherylTehShuYing `

Okay finally ive decided to update my blog . So much has been happening lately , I dont even know what's actually the right and the wrong thing anymore . Im no longer the girl who knows which is correct or wrong , true or false . I feel so lost now in this world . After ending all this I felt heartbroken my heart seems so empty without you , only you knew who i was , what i am, what i love , where I like to go . Where what how everything about me , you're just the only one that knows , even my own mom don't know me that well as you . I really don't mind that you're gone , my heart will just be fill with emptyness . I dont hope nor wish for more , even getting to see or glance you for a far sight is more than enough than to dream to have you . Getting to talk , wave , hug , text or call on the cell phone , Im more than enough happy & dare not to wish for more. Its like just a miracle , you never knew how i felt because ive never told you . Imissyou alot , so much that no one ever knows . My life is just so complicated & confusing now . I just hope i can go thru this & get over and done with , if it's as simple as it seems . This is not studying abc , So i know . Its difficult . Nothing is easy in this world , Ive promised myself that I will stay strong & go thru all this day by day , if not one day I will faint by the roadside and no one knows about it. Im afraid that ill step my foot back into the world of darkness and shallow place where i can see no lights , :(




` I don't want to say I miss you , though deep inside I do
Cause I'm afraid you might see through ,
And
Know how much I'm scared of losing someone like you <3

No comments: