Saturday, July 17, 2010

TropicanaCityMall :)


`TropicanaCityMall :)




So it's at night already , suppose to follow lennon out in the afternoon , then tak jadi ,
suppose to have dinner with him mum , korean food also tak jadi .
So i remembered my friend zhi was hacing this event in TCM :) but by the time I go the event already ended . But she will still be there , & was supposed to have dinner with her
then she told me she have to makan with the committee members , then i remembered daniel
got comment on my status , about smthng so i asked him to come to TCM along :)
CAUSE he stay so near ! So i know he will come for me :P Right dlyx ? After that left the house
and went there , met zhi in the middle of the stage there she intro me to her 2 guy friends ,
which i think is very siao de . Haha ! Back to the point after that I waited for daniel to come , while zhi went to eat dinner already , So when daniel came we decided to try the new shop in TCM vivo , in curve also got . It's like a pizza shop :)
after that , i went for movie , with another friend of mine :)
watched `the fantastic water babes` :)


It was stupid laaa that movie , anyways let the pictures do the talking ! :D



Dlyx , DanielLeeYongXin :)



loves <3

No comments: