Monday, July 5, 2010

The recents updates :)

`The recents updates :)





`TheDingDong Family :)`



Got to know alottt of new friends :) I have a new pet brother named Chan Lennon !
His one awesome brother , serious shit. Love him till bites ! :) Haha . Whenever I'm in problems and all he will always be there for me , his loves me as his sister of course DUH ! :D
& one of his buddy name Brandon Gavin :) sorry i revil
ed your last name , knwing him on the first day he bought me a zippo ? and a pair of earring , which we both have one side each !
I know so sweet kan ? :) His an awesome dingdo
ng , love him ti the max , :D
his always there for me as well when i'm like emo ans shits , but one thing i hate most is
making him pissed off over m
e , and seenig him being angry . It's so scary !
Like ohmygod weih you can diie seeing him so angry with that face.
our lepak place mostly is at pyramid :) eating in kimgary or wujia , never change venue .
Unless we want to eat somewhere else . Hmm recently we've been going out afew times edy i think
with my brother lennon , jesseca , jeffrey piong :)
latest update went to chee10 with brandon , and my childhood friends :) my this good brother
is a FFK king he named himself that ! so yeah , he ffked me and brandon because
he can't wake up laa , how nice can that be .

&
now currently having my finals for my first sem , can't wait till it's actually over ,
but even it's over I wont even have a peaceful life for now . Yes at some part I am happy .
In another side of it nope I'm under alot of pressure and stress , about shit loads of things

then my so called boyf bef
ore this "äexchewsoonteck"
his like somehow or rather out from my life , cause we broke up already .
I think most people that knew th
is is very happy for me , haha .
cause ive been treated this way even when we are friends , so yeah .
we just have to move on :)
now some little pictures for updates !

will update another post real soon!
loves :)


My sister ElaineTeh :)


This is my brother ChanLennon :)

This is The one and only dingdong brandon :)







No comments: