Monday, April 5, 2010



`I'M LOST`

baby please tell me , what do you want me to do now ? you want me to change not to lie .
I did , do you know ? I'm scared , I'm really really afraid of you now . seriously tell me what to do as well . everyone can see changes in me now , why can't you see anything ? if it was the me last time i already burst and cannot tahan and i wouldn't agree with you all these conditions . Please babyy I feel without you in my life , my life is in sorrows . What should i do now . Even I'm in college now , Im not doing anything behind your back . I'm just a normal girl in college . People knows that i have a boyf now it's just we're in the middle of settling our problems . Thats it . there's no one want to kao me or any shit . Seriously please . Im sorry for what ive done . i know what i did was wrong . But don't i deserve the last and final chance please ?


ACST~CTSY
i really do love you
from the bottom of my heart

No comments: