Thursday, April 1, 2010

`Frustrated`


FML !



HELLLOOO peopleee . I know i haven been blogging for a long time .
and I shall start updating everyone alittle what's going on with my life.
Never really thought my life could be "fuckedup" until this way lo.
Sighs , anyways that's not the point . Firstly I've started college on the 29th march
in taylor's PJ :) I'm taking diploma in communication.
My classes started yesterday , it was ok laa not so bad after all .
But not knowing anyone is SHIT haha! College life is seriously much much more different
than highscool . Hmm these few days I got to know afew friends which are jean's
classmates , and come of my own classmates lo. Then Yiching is in the same campus as me ,
taking the same course but she's foundation , so have been hanging out with her much lately .

AND so , my boyfriend thing
recently broke up with him , and all the shit la . I'm really sick of talking about it edy .
I'm effing stress thinking about all this shit everyyday lo.
Sigh now we're friends only bah, god knows we still have a chance together a not .
But seems to me he really is like trying to forget about me already altho he keep saying
"you know i actually really still love you" he can tell me he deleted all our photo and my photos in his phone , his fb our memories folder he deleted it also . So I actually got no words to say .
That's all for now , I'm going to head to bed soon cause I'm super tired .

Having class tmrw at 8am !
NIGHTS all :)


loving you is hard enough,
but being dump with you hurts most

No comments: