Sunday, April 4, 2010

`Frustrated every single day `

FRUSTRATED !
Every single day I'm going thru shit things , GOD knows .
What should I do now ? Tell me someone , Just cause you want FACE ? , your EGO ?
What is this man , seriously . You're not the only one suffering going thru this every single day . Yes I know you told me you're doing this is to let me feel how I treated you before . Yes i know . Being in this stupid effing position now , SUCKS badly ! YES YES YES i admit now i know how it feels , without you in my life , without you with me for a day my life sucks badly . I know I said this to you once before and is to let you feel and taste your own medicine how you're treating me. But now it's KARMA . What goes around comes around . Now i really do know how it feels . I'm sorry . but everyone in my family members , my friends all is telling me you're doing this just to satisfied yourself ! you're effing SELFISH as well . don't come and say is me . And you're effing CHILDISH ! out of 10 people , 10 people tell me the same thing . Cause now what you're trying to do to me is like make me beg back for you , make me suffer and see how long i can take it , so when people do ask you why you couple back with me ? you GOT something to say right ? by saying cause she beg me so badly laa and do this do that for me la , and all the SHIT you think i dont know ah ? PLEASE FYI i'm not that dumb la okay . i'm NOT a dumb BLONDE ! yes i know what i did was wrong but " one hand can't clap" you know it better yourself . Ive got nothing more to say edy . The hope is in your hand . sighs .
That's the latest update .
my hearts is broken
and feelings fading away.

No comments: