Friday, May 23, 2008

no one's perfect . so take me or just leave . x3





hey . went to school today for teachers day . haven got da pics yet . will b uploading it later .


you know being with you is just so hard .
my heart feels like tearing apart without you .
for a small matter making it big ?
my dad's hand got injury . already cried coz of tht .
now this ?
what your trying to do with me ?
i know your nice and sweet to me .
but i really hope you understand my feelings as well .
being with you was a step that i will never regret doing .
loving you with my heart and soul .
you always brighten up my days .
when i'm sad or happy .
you're always there beside me .
thanks for everything .
thinking of you
everyday , every minute , every second
i love you .
i really hope this will last .
please. my heart will tear apart
one day .
so understand .
how much i love you .
is to hard to explaine .
as long as you know i know you .
is enough .
all i want from you is just
trust , understand me , my feelings .

i will always love you . x33


Thinking of You . x3 .

iLy x33 Loving you is painfull .

No comments: