Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Specially For You x3





I have seen a thousand pairs or eyes ,
but none captivate me like yours do ,
the first time our eyes met ,
I know it will not be the last of it .


The first smile ,
pierced deep inside my heart ,
The sweetness I could never erase ,
stayed with me for days and days .
The first word you spoke to me ,
keep playing in my thoughts ,
I was too afraid to forget ,
the gentlemess in the way you speak .

There were so many days and months ,
I sat and wonder to myself ,
Is it possible ?
Is it attainable ?


I sat and prayed ,
god be with me on this one ,
I wondered ,
If you feel the same .


The first ' sms '
Is a sacred code to me ,
giving me hope when I am weaker ,
guiding me to the next stpe i need to make .


The first phone call ,
kept me smiling ,
I kept recalling what you have said ,
the first ' i love you '
kept my heart beating fast ,
It is a magical that you would feel that way too .


The first fight ,
made me restless all night ,
It felt like there's no hope , only despair
the first barrier we managed to go through together ,
gave me so much to look up to ,
I am no more afraid ,
to go through another with you .


Would you be my first and my last ,
My one and only one
As naive as it seems to sound
I want to believe our love is so meant to be .



iLyx33


Love You Always x3

No comments: