Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My dadDy's 50th bDay

My Dad 50th Bday !x3

so yah it has been very long since i updated . sorry yah . been busy studying for da exam . recently just celebrated my dad's 50th bday . at tai tong restoran aka summer palace as well . the name of d restoran . so yah . we were the host so have to be there early . me my mum , dad, maid and my grandma . my sis and her bf went collect the cake from BASKIN ROBINS hahha . my sis bought ice cream cake . cost almost like rm200 ? hahha lol . anyways . around 7.30pm everyone arrived my 5th aunt and her family , 6th aunt only came with her dughter cause my 6th uncle and the sons went for camping not back yet . den my 1st aunt and her family . so as usual we all sat down we cousins always known as "small children " one table and the adults one table . so yah we ate like around 8 to 9 dishes . didnt really like da desert . hehehe . duno wad Lemon Grass tong sui . so yah den we all karaoke dere in da ro0m . for a period of time . until about 11 somehting at nite . almost everyone was drunk and red faces around includin me , lol . =X . drank quite alot dat nite . yah . den we all snap photo and str8 bak to home . dats all .

here are some photos .

iLyx3













No comments: