Monday, July 14, 2008

`` my heart is torn apart x/3 ``

`` my heart is torn apart x/3 ``

hey sorry have not been blogging . have fall SICK badly for the past weeks . yah something had happen on saturday on the week before cheer 08 .

you have been there for me ,
every single time i need you ,
but you don text me ,
you dont call me ,
sometimes i wonder what am i to you ?
in your heart all this while ,
a pack of rubbish ?
i am just speechless as i can be .

being with you ,
was happy and not sorrow ,
the way u treated me ,
as if i was just by the drain ,
sitting there crying ,
and hoping to see you there .

then when i saw you ,
you were so cold ,
as cold as an ice ,
the way u talk and stare at me ,
were all different ,
and thats where i realise .

you weren't the one ,
who will be there by me ,
for me ,
your shoulder for me to cry on ,
a text msg to you when i'm sad ,
a warm hug from you ,
when i'm depressed .

thinking back back of the times ,
just really makes me wonder ,
i love the way you are ,
your kindness , sweetness ,
lovable , caring ,
and last but not least ,
honesty . x3

This was given by you . thanks alot . x3 .
iLOVEyou . x3 .

No comments: