Wednesday, July 16, 2008

`` Kavinesh``

okays . i shall start . this is kavi . XD . the guys tht understand me
in any way . what ever happens to me even i'm happy or sad . he knows . part of my life is him .
he knows my problem from head to toe . LOL . he is a very nice guy , sweet , caring , and understanding guy . never regret for being his friend from last time .
i love him for the way he is ! . he rocks my world . every monday seeing him in tuition . is just like
dreaming away going to my fantacy world . sitting with him in tuition is like eventually sitting
with a CLOWN ! hahahs . he makes u laugh like mad . when ever i'm depressed i will always find him for some reasons . godnoeswhy . he is the one tht will understand and get my probs .
whenever i call him , the minute he hears my voice he knows i have probs . kavi is the sweetest guy i know on earth ! LOL . he accompanies me whenever i'm lonely or depressed .
he know what type of person am i . and still he doesnt care .
he give me all the hopes and confident to make me cheer up . and not feel so down
he take good cares of me all this while . i really dont know how i can ever repay u ?
all i can say is . thanks for everything you've done for me .
i really appriciate it . x3 .


iLOVEyou . x3 .

No comments: