Sunday, July 27, 2008

``Saturday 26.7.08``

hmmm... lets start with i woke at 6 in the morning . cause i had school . replacement for the hari raya day . so yeah . went to school in the morning . i realise that 4 PEOPLE only came to school . i was like WTH !! omg . only . me , Zhi , Nani , and Hani came to school . somemore we didnt have the key to our class DOOR ! the keys are normally with the KD and PKD . but they didnt come so yah . we were STONING there outside of the class . then me and zhi decided to find our class teacher . see see our class teacher also no key ! WTH man . after tht our teacher went and discuss with the other teacher what to do . thn the teaachers said we shall combined class with 4KB. thn went in their class and did nothing ! on radio listen songs somemore . hahaha . afetr tht came a teacher she was saying . "Who is TEH SHU YING ? " i was like erm me ? thn everyone thinking WTH i did wehh . thn see see teacher said my mum called . ask me to call her back . i was like PHEW~ hahhas . thn after tht i went to call my mum and told her tht we're not studying at all and after tht only 4 ppl came today in my class . my mum said okay . she will come pick me up . so she came she picked my up already she told me in the car she made appointment for FACIAL ! i was like WHAT !!! but no matter what still have to go . damm sad. hahha . thn okays loh .after facial me and my mum went to eat at SECRET RECIPE . Weee~Yumms . hahhs . after eating was around like 2 something already . then after tht i had tuition at stamford college* hehe . then i went up to class 1st to wait for kavi . thn he came at like 3:05 like tht . but class haven start le tht time . hehehe . afetr tuition at 4 . i had to go downstairs to wait for my mum . so kavi accompanied me . yah till my mum came . after tht my mum picked me up and off to 1UTAMA . hehehe . my mum went in to look for parking . and hoping to get one. cause at tht time was hard to get parking . but she MANAGEd to get a parking . hahha . after we praked the car . my mum followed me to meet up with dini they all . so yeah . after tht my mum went to buy her stuff . then me Dini,Sanjay and Pravin went to look for Central Park Avenue . so thn after thtw e went there to collect the tickets . they said at 5pm but see see got security problem thts why they gave the tickets later so yeah . at 5 something till 7 we were queing up . 3 hours !!!
so yah . thn while queing up they said tht they were hungry and wanted to eat . so Dini,Sanjay and Prav went to burger king and buy food . so they left me there with Shahrul . while queing saw afew more of suren's friends Daniel , Shamim and Lionel oh yah and not forgetting SHAHRUl !GREAt getting to know you guys . hahhas . got to know a lot of new ppl hehe . after tht Dini called me and asked me if i wanted anything . i said erm just get me a drink . so yah . soon they came bak . Dini didnt only bought me a DRINk she bought me a whole SET ! so after tht we went in at 7pm . hehehe . we ran all the way as fast as we can to get to the front . some more raining tht time . sadly i wore a WHITE SHIRT . thank god it wasnt tht heavy . so yah . we were like the 2nd row from front . so yah . there were alot of performances . the opening act was the traditional beat band thingy . so yah . afetr tht it was a guy name LEON if i am not wrong . thn cam the 3 DJ'S . wow i can tell u they were AWESOME ! the ROCK man . seriously . hahhas . afetr tht was my fav !!! DANIEL LEE !!!!! omg iLOVEHIm so much !. he was so CUTE . hahhas . i dont get why some ppl dont like him though . okays . thn was DAUGHTRY !!!!!! omg he ROCK ! . his sisnging was FAB AWESOME !!! i love him !!!!we were all Jumping , Screaming , Dancing ,Crazying ! hahhas. like MAD lah all of us there and Daniel was like DAncing like MAD . seriosuly . i wonder where all his energy comes from wehh . from the begining non stop till ending !! hahahs some ppl said the pic me dan and sue took eventually looks like we went CLUBBING ! . i was liek WHAT ? thn after tht there was this girl i randomly knew her on tht day . her name was jessica . she seriosuly can dance ! she was so flexible wehh ! hahhas . yah . thn i saw afew of my friends . ChunWeng , Alan , Josie ,SuWei . so yah . the concert ended around 12 something . we were lepaking there for awhile . so yah . Shahrul went back the earliest among us . his parents came to fetch him . so yah . after tht Dan , Lionel and Shamim followed us to the car to get their bags . after tht Dan they all went home by taxi if i'm not wrong . so yah . we all wanted to go yumcha . so went KSM and makan makan there . hehe . so after eatin and all . sanjay fetched me home 1st b4 Prav . i reached home about 1 something 2 in the MORNING . hahha . thn i went home on the AIRCOND 1st . thn i went to shower. and changes everything . i str8 went off to bed . and sleep . hahhas . lol . thats all about my dayy adn daughtry's concert . hehehe . nite nite . (:

here are some pictures . (:

The TicketSesat kids !

Daniel . Cher . Sue .

Cher . Shahrul .

Cher . Dini .


Cher . Prav . Dini


Prav . dini .

















LOVE the Car

Shahrul when young ! LOL









No comments: