Monday, July 14, 2008

hey yeahs . went to cheer 2008 . saw alot of my frens . it was crowded . full and packed with ppl . yah thn enjoyed myself . thanks zer hann ! for acompany me ! the time when i was alone . cos my fren DITCH me . and left me there. anyways thx . yah was feeling abit SICk already when was in cheer . i went both days , to see mua frens .


xin . me .


eric . me .
chee wei !!!! love u !x3 .

nadia . x3 .


bairavi .

nezzy . me .


kong Dickson



sabrini .

nezzy .

me . chee wei . inez .
me and jojo

mwahs . x3 .

sue vinn .

me . xin . sel .

me . sel .

jojo . camwhore with my hp !

stadium .

thats about it for cheer stuff . x3 .



CAMPFIRE SMKBB x3 .
so yahs . after the cheer on the first day i went bak to school . and waiting for jan to pick me up . we were actually going to the SMKBBBoy SCHOOL's campfire .
it was actually AWESOME and FAB !
no offence never really been to a campfire before . cos i'm not a scout or a gurlguide .
but it was FUN ! good experience though . yah . i enjoyed myself . the performances was GREAT and SUPERB ! XD . thn i called ash to bring me out cos my parents was already outside waiting for me . thn walking there . he called kavi . so yeah eventually kavi brought me out loh . went home about 10 something 11 . was DEAD tired ! took a shower and went to bed ! thts about all .

here are some pictures (:


janice . me .

ashhyy . cher .
cheng . cher .

cher . ryan .

cher . chee long .


iLOVEyou . x3

No comments: