Friday, July 18, 2008

``Tagged By Jessica Lee``

The person to tag you is ?
Jessica Lee

What relationship of you with him/her .
Friends (:

Your 5 impression towards him/her.
Nice
Kind
Sweet
Friendly
Caring

The most memorable thing that he/she done to you.
erm ... she take good cares of me ? whenever i have probs ?
when i stayed over at her hse once she helped me solve my porbs (:
lol . thanks . (:

The most memorable word that he/she has say to you.
i miss you ? LOL . (:

If she/he becomes your lover, you will ...
erm ... mayb i will never ever acept .. cos JESSICA is a girl !
LOL . i will definately not wanna be a les . so yeahs (:

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
i'll try my best to not let tht happen .
coz wont wanna lose a fren like HER (:

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
nothing ? i like GUYS !

The most desirable to do for him/her is.
buy her stuff ? and go SHOPPING . if i'm
not wrong . hehe . (:

The overall impression to he/she is
okays . very nice and caring friend . (:

How do you think people around you will feel bout you.
dont really know . cause if their are my good friends ,
they will be be okay with me no matter how i am . (:

On contrary, the character you hate bout yourself
being sarcastic ! hahhas . lol . sometimes i dont really care bout my friends feelings
so yeahs . need to improve ! (:

For the person who cares and like you, say something bout them
thanks for being there for me whenever i am down or need a shoulder
to cry on . and not caring about how my family background is .
just tht u know i am being myself the way i am .
really apprieciate it . thanks . x3 . (:

Seven people to tag.
JoLeen
Xin Yan
Carmen Chong
Ashwin
Warren Justin
Vinnie Yeoh
Shawn Ong



iLOVEyou . x3 .


No comments: