Friday, July 18, 2008

Your Breaking My Heart . x/3 .


you were the wan in wrong
and the attitude u give me is this ?
i cry after seeing what are u doing to me
not a sorry ?
going somewhere without my knowledge .
if anything happen how you think i will feel

you always say tht i go anywhere tell u .
i did and now u giving me this ?
and then just go off to bed like tht
i know your tired and all
but at least a text to me
and tel me ? whats going on .

i love u with my heart and soul .
being with u is so happy .
i wont even feel depressed at all .
is like sitting in heaven .
i love the way you are .

but sometimes dont u think your just not responsible ?
for some certain things ?
and not mature enough to think .
i really dont get you sometimes .
its has been 1 month plus .
2nd months is just around the corner .

i am just speechless as i can be.
thanks for everything
that you have given to me .
i really apprieciate it .
thanks . x3 .

Memories . x3 .



iLOVEyou . x3 .

sadness and depressed .

No comments: