Monday, June 8, 2009

09June 2009

Yiruma - River Flows In You



telling myself everyday not to think to much .
but i don't know how i can possiblely do it .
it's just you tell me i'm always thinking too much .
maybe sometimes i am , i do admit
but action speaks louder than words .
if you think so i could hug and hold any guys arm and take a picture ?
is that so ? you always tell me . is not i don't have trust in you .
just maybe i admit i worry to much at times .
better than i rather not care right ?
you're important to me , that's why i care .
if not i don't think i'll even bother .
i just want you to know , you came into my life
without any doubts changing me to become a better person
you came , and made me realise waiting for a person that's not worth
for me to wait anymore , you know who that is .
i waited for him for 3 months , till you've entered my life .
you changed everything in my life , even my friends could see
that's getting to know you , you've made my day .
more laughters from me instead me worrying and being depressed everyday
thanks for everything ` ASYL `

seeing you brightens up my day,
putting a smile on my face :)
every minute spend with you
turns my frown upside down
a hug given by you
when i'm freezing cold
bi , i'm happy to have you <3



iloveyoubi<3

No comments: