Friday, June 19, 2009

curve :)

last day of hols :D
went out with JoLeen , Kimmy , JoEe , Firbs and Daniel `temanlelaki`
hahaha . suppose to go ou , but changed of plan cause i can't go there
cause my mummy was there and etcetc. only they know what happen .
neways after that joee called so we waited her at coffeebean .
after she came we went to makan . ate at `JustDesert`
i think we ate there when new years eve last year .
okay then after eating we passed buy a shop which sells all the phone strings
and etcetc we bought afew , me and joee "HAD" to buy the `longlong` cause later joleen
angry wor . so we bought it and me joee and joleen got a string the short de :)
after that daniel called . he said he here edi wor . so kim and firbs we're doing the string at the shop and i wanted find my friend in dragonfly joleen accompanied me
joee stayed with them . on the way down the escalator saw daniel ! haha so he followed
me also to find my friend . sadly my friend wasnt there so we went to find them
they were at cineleasure . so we pergii see got what movie .
then all the timing not ngam so bo watch movie .
after that joleen wanted arcade first so we went . after arcade we pergi play pool :D
THANKS daniel `temanlelaki` he teached me how to play POOL .
Weeeee ~ was so proud hahaha . okay nvm , played 2 or 3 games
kim , joee , and joleen went buy icecream . since we still have time that time and
nothing to do we went arcade and play slack there till about 6 something . firbs went back around 4 something the earliest , then followed by kim and joee . cause joee following kim back .
so me joleen and daniel went to coffeebean . daniel got futsal so he sat taxi home
and really dao-ed US there 2 girls :( after that nearly 7 joleen went home .
i wasn't feeling quite well that day but still had to wait for edward to come pick me
around 8 plus off we went to fetch my mum .


Pictures soon to be uploaded :D



imissyoubi <3

No comments: