Thursday, June 4, 2009

jen tan ! you watch out

you fucking BITCH ! use your fucking brain to think la
i wanna be with him you have a problem with that is it .
you better watch out man !!
i tell you , you think your dai goh will help you please la
you fucking wanna put things into my mum for what fuck weyh
that time i fucking seriously didnt say anything to her ,
you fucking wanna blame me for that .
shit you la . gabriel wan come to settle it with you ,
you FUCKING wanna bring your beloved evon come and protect you ASS ah !@!@?!@!?@
think la she can help you what ? eat SHIT ah ?
use brain la . people like you wasting my time saying so much man
just GO to hell la , and dont fucking judge a ppl ifyou dont know them la
know me for half a year ? my ASS la half a year
you think for yourself look in a mirror before you say ppl

No comments: