Wednesday, June 24, 2009

gabriel chan :)




i present to you my "AWESOME " godbrother yet the BEST !

GABRIEL CHAN :D aka G MAN
okays , today is his day ! Happy Birthday bro .
his the best among all i tell you ,his a joker yet an ass
which makes him AWESOME !
which cheers me up whenever i'm down .
Bro , Thanks alot for whatever you've done for me .
i know i owe you shit LOADS !
you sacrifice you time to come help me solve my shits with my mum .
as we all know she's loves listening to you .
Lols , okay that's not the point .
knowing you less than a year doesn't mean i don't know you well man
your fucking secrets i know all . HAHA no worries . it's kept .
anyways youve always been there for me when i needed you most
youre the best shit god brother ever !
you are the only god brother which "bang" shit facts and sense !
straight into my brain . when i dont wanna listen
to advice , you gave me good advices about damn loads of shit .
and never once i listen , okay maybe i do at times only .
hahaha . as you know im stubborn headed girl .
so yeah , maybe this is about it .
ive gotta head to tuition now .
hope you do read my blog . :D
and once again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro !
i'll find you tmrw ya . see you .
promises that made

No comments: