Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sinyoongliung :)


i present to you my dearest

" SinYoongLiung"








Happy anniversary :D
it's only the second month tho .
Haha , but you know i love you kan ?
although we're not really officially together yet ,
i know we will be soon enough :D haha ,
Lols , anyways dear this 2 months had changed me alot .
youve changed me to be a better person .
i know in this two months there's alot that had been happening
about my mum and all , we've go thru it together
and why give up now right ?
we must always stay strong together no matter how
all the ups and down in this two months
i really cant take the stress anymore
i admit but i'll try my best to stay on because
this is us , love is something we must fight for ourself
no pain no gain right ?
and dear ,
i wanna let you know i'm always emo-ing about stuff cause
i cant take it when you make things different
remember you wanted to make that decision ?
i was depressed i admit , but things are getting better now
dear ,
you know i love you and my feelings wont fade nor change
i hope you feel the same way too .
time past i got to knew you better
when i first met you , we watched the show coming soon
you held my hand , when i was cold
i screamed at the part that was scary
you hugged me and let me lye down on your shoulder
meeting you that moment , i was shy
very shy , i rmbered the time you wanted to send me home
but my mum was there ,
that first month i rmb we we're spamming going out
almost everyday seeing you
i miss those days , :)
our first month anni i just got back from my moral camp
you came to pick me up from school , with weiheng .
i stayed over at your place , and the next days was our one month
and you had to go college , and thanks to weiheng and shaun
only i manage to stayed there that night .
that night was awesome , meeting your mummy was scaryy tho
i think that's about it now ,
dear i want to let you know
i love you
and you know that kan ?
hahaha , you mean so much to me in life
these 2 months im happy to be with you
and happy to have you in my life .
you're my light when im in darkness
thanks for everything dear .
iloveyou :D
hope to see you soon .
and dear !
hope you like the gift kays :)
once again HappyAnniversary <3



you mean so much to me <3

No comments: