Friday, June 26, 2009

anniversary dear :)


went out with bii and daniel today, first i planned with daniel then i meet daniel at
tro mall around 1 something saw , desmond , justin , and one more person . lols .
dont know who we went to food&tea to eat , after that eating half way then bi say he on the way le sorry daniel ! make you become lightbulb ! hahaha . sowee :( i owe you one . hmm then after tht finish eating le daniel went to meet justin they all at arcade
cause i needed to go ou to find edward and my mum so bi parked his car and walk me to topman , then he went jalan alone so i and edward was choosing which shirt to buy for gabriel cause it was his bday . so we bought a shirt for my bro and i bought one more shirt for edward . after that my mum had to go collect something so me and edward walked and looked for bii , edward wanted to buy an earing so accompanied him and i paid for the earring again . after that we went baleno cause edward wanted to buy shirt so yeah we went , if we buy one it cost RM59.90 if buy two cost RM69.90
so its cheaper lah i bought one for bii and myself too . after that edward wanted one too , so if buy one damn exp have to buy two lor bought another 2 shirts for him . total spend on him 4 shirts including the one i buy for him the day before and today , and the earring then it was around 4 something we left to asia cafe . bii drove there himself , there's where all the problems came in , the ppl that went should know how was the atmosphere like . "SIGHS" so me and edward went to pick gabriel up from his college , near sunway so yeah picked him up and went back to ac . the very moment my mum saw gabriel her effing face expression change blind ppl also can see laah . to some ppl only knows la she "loves" gabe lah . what to do . hahaha . anyways so after that we went to play pool . WOOTS ! beginner played . for the first time . Lols . actually not really played the first round with bii , paiseh laah bii . hahaha . and gabriel too . cause i played with ed before so yeah . mum wanted to see me play too . so yeah damn memalukan weyhh ! anyways we left ac around 8 plus drop gabriel back home then straight we went back to my place took my arts folio then me and ed went station one to do my work i was fucking stress up that nice . serious shit weyh no joke man .
smoking the shit out of me man . then i called bii to talked to him , we had some conflic BECAUSE of my MUM again as usual . so yeah anyways im sorry bii , on our anniversary i cant make you happy instead making you stress about more things . sorry :(

here are the pictures tho :D
this is the girl i gave him ` aCard [handmade] & topman tshirt `




this is daniel :D

thats the end will update soon :)


imissyou bii <3

No comments: